Powerful S.BUS2 digital servo with metal housing and metal gearbox
High repeat accuracy
The Futaba HPS-A700 is the new high-performance servo for model aircraft. 74 kgcm of torque and 0.12 sec / 60 ° travel time at 7.4V are a clear announcement.
In addition, a new HPS brushless motor has been developed, which remains much cooler during operation. Likewise, the power consumption is much lower than before.
The new all-aluminum case has a size of 40.5 x 21 x 37.7 mm.
Programmable by S.BUS2 technology!
Of course, all S.BUS2 servos can be connected to conventional receivers with PWM modulation.
The addressing of the servos can be done in different ways:
1. About the S.BUS receiver
2. With the handy Programmer SBC-1
3. Via the PC-Link software with the USB adapter CIU-2
4. At the S.BUS connection of the transmitter
The following parameters are configurable:
- S.BUS channel assignment
- servo reversal
- Servo type (normal / retractable landing gear)
- soft start (on / off)
- Mode selection in case of signal failure Hold or Free
- Soft servo run (on / off)
- servo position (servo tester)
- Servo-pitch adjustment +/- 300 µs (about 30 degrees)
- Servo speed, 0.39 ... 9 seconds per 45 degrees
- Deadband setting (dead band)
- servo travel adjustment separated left and right, approx. 50 ... 175%
- Starting power
- Holding force
- ID storage